Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Friends In The Herp World..

There are lot of people in the world of reptiles.. I mean tons. I am lucky enough to have met a ton of great people in the short amount of time I have been apart of all of this. Since I have started blogging I have found out a few of my friends also do the blogging thing. I'd like to share my friends blog with you all as well. They have some very interesting posts.

Heather's Herps Blog
Heather is a Ball Python breeder and one of my best friends. Take the time to check her blog out. She's got some amazing animals.

West Coast Jungle
Raul from West Coast Jungle also breeds Ball Pythons. He also breeds Bearded Dragons. Again He also has some great animals.

Tangerine Gecko
Nancy from Tangerine Gecko has some of the coolest Geckos I've seen. She also breeds Ball Pythons. Check out her blog and see her awesome stuff!


These 3 people I know have great blogs, When I find more I will definitely post those for everyone.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment