Monday, May 18, 2009

Gay Pride Parade....

Well, First of all, Let this be a warning to anyone who is reading this, There will be some nudity in this post, If you are uncomfortable with nudity or anything that has to do with Gay Pride, just click away now.

Now... For those of you who don't care and are still reading, Here is goes. I'm gonna give descriptions of whats what as best as I can, I don't know it all so please bear with me.

The parade started with a group of motorcycle chicks, They are also known as Dykes on Bikes!

Now this next picture was taken for all the ladies that we were with, They all wanted a photo of the girls ass dancing on the boat!
I think Heather knows who this is... Heather if you can... Help me out
Again all the girl pics are requested photos haha
Okay now this is where I said there would be nudity, This lady decided to drop shirt and let them free. It was rather funny listening to all the women!

Well that was most of the parade, I didn't get good pics of everything. Hope you guys enjoyed the parade! Hopefully no one was offended!

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment