Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mom's Day!!

Well today is a day to celebrate our Mother's. For all the things they have done for us over our lifetime. They are there for us for all the good times and the bad, To help us through life and to give us a swift kick in the ass whenever we fuck up.

That being said, I want to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day, and anyone else out there who reads my blog that is a mother, Happy Mother's Day to you too.

Well speaking of Mother's One of my females has looked extremely uncomfortable, I've not seen her ovulate but I don't know what's going on. She's in shed right now, so we will see what happens. She's been locking up since December. I'm Keeping my fingers crossed.

I happened to snap a picture of Jasmin the same night I snapped the photo the Shed, It was cleaning night. Jasmin decided that she would be some help and hold the newspaper for me.

Some help she is huh... This is what I have to live with! Haha. Anyways, I also picked up a new snake like 2 weeks ago. I picked up a Male Pos Het Lavender. He's pretty sweet looking, I'm hoping to prove him out someday. He is a spitfire too, Everytime I try and open his tub he tries to bite me. He's even struck at my mom! Well Here he is in all his glory, introducing, Hercules!

OH! And this awesome photo, It made me laugh, I took this tub out for a cleaning and decided to snap this one, He thinks he's hiding but he can't fool me!

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment