Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not Alot....

Well folks, It's been a few days since my last post. Not a whole lot has been going on around here. Living the unemployed life is pretty shitty. We don't do a whole lot but sit around the house with the occasional walk to the kitchen. We sometimes to walking around the beach or just out for a bit but not since Thursday. We've been stuck in the house keeping tabs on my mother's girlfriend.

We have to stay home and be with her because she needs around the clock 24/7 care. She has eye surgery on Thursday evening. Her retina detached, I'm not sure how to explain it other than just show you an illustration.
So yea, that's what happened. She can't move or sit up for longer than five minuets. When she does ave to get up, Like to use the restroom someone has to walk her there because she can't keep her head up. Between my mom, Jasmin and I we have been taking shifts. Its been tiring but it has to be done. She should be able to get up around friday. Hopefully in time for Gay Pride weekend.

We try to go every year in support of My Mom and her Girlfriend. It's actually a lot of fun. The festival is just as fun. I'll take tons of photos this year for all my readers. I have some from last years pride, I'll have to dig them up and post them up. Well happy Tuesday everyone, and Congrats to Heather for finally getting her braces off!
This apples for you!!


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment